TN News

Forms for Homeschool Students

There are a number of forms you may need for your child when homeschooling them in Tennessee. Below are some of the common forms. If you are registered as an Independent Home School (filed an NOI), you will need most of these forms at some point in time. If your child is registered with an umbrella school or an accredited online (private) school, check with the school to obtain the forms.

Click on the link(s) to download the form(s) you need.


Intent to Home School – The notice of Intent to Home School Form is one to be completed for a student who will register with their local school board as an independent homeschooler. { get form }

Attendance form – The attendance form is to be completed each school year and submitted to your homeschool liaison by June 30 of the current school year. { get form }


Verification of Enrollment – The Verification of Enrollment form is a form a student will need when they go to get a learner’s permit. { get form } See the other required items.


Indemnity Agreement – The Indemnity Agreement form is one of two (the second form is a proof of enrollment) to be completed for a homeschool student who is trying out to play a TSSAA sport at their locally zoned public school. { get form }

QUESTIONS?: E-mail [email protected].

Do you like what you are reading? Follow Tennessee Homeschoolers on Facebook.

Get updates and keep up with Tennessee homeschool news. Subscribe to Tennessee Homeschoolers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *